If you had a crystal ball to see into the future, who do you think would be your top-performing contact center agents? Now take that and scale it to all of your call centers both internal and external.
How would this impact your business?
Here is a list of just a few examples:
- We would know where the gaps are in hiring and the costs needed to fund recruitment and onboarding
- Your quality control managers could pro-actively manage your KPIs
- Our scheduling would be much easier
- Managers could predict what the AHT would be before any calls were made
- Workforce managers would know how many support people to place into each channel with a good estimate of FCR
- Turn-over and costs associated with this could be managed better
Taking a look at just this small list you can tell that having the ability to predict who your top contact center employees perform is pretty powerful.
Now I will let you in on a secret – ACES (accelerated contact engagement system) gives you this ability.
ACES gives you a scalable way to catch the contact center agent errors before they happen! Using it’s a powerful simulator, ACES allows you to build realistic immersive simulations that feel like your taking on a real call or chat session.
To see some examples of ACES in action, just click this Videos