An exceptional experience for only $49.00/user/year
(discounts given for groups of 5 or more users)
Introduction to LAMA and the Up-Sell/Cross-Sell Techniques
Learn or review The LAMA Technique in this segment and how it can be applied to increase sales volumes.
This technique has proven for over 40 years! and has increased sales by over 120%
The four steps of LAMA are:
- L = Listen,
- A=Acknowledge what you heard,
- M = Make a statement, recommendation, suggestion or explanation regarding the topic at hand,
- A = Ask a question to keep control of the path of the call.
This saves so much time and effort when guiding the conversation with your customers.
Learn how to use Transitional Phrases to generate additional sales opportunities.
The Transitional Method is the first of Three Ways to Up-Sell and Cross Sell.
- Learn all that goes in to creating a transition that really works!
- Approach Add On sales with a great ATTITUDE of SERVICE
- Also, learn what “not to do” when making an offer for additional sales.
Buying Signal Method
The Buying Signal Method of Add-On Selling is the most difficult and the most effective method for increasing your sales.
It is often the most difficult because it requires some very serious “listening” skills.
It’s the most effective because it is based on exactly what your customer communicate to you!
In this lesson you will learn to:
- Listen for and Recognize a Buying Signal
- Act on Buying Signals to serve your customer while increasing your sales results
- Practice LAMA-tizing your sales message when you hear a Buying Signal
Seed the Sale
This is the least used and the most effective way there is to increase sales with Up-Selling and Cross Selling.
Customer Service and even many Salespeople often feel that “selling” is pushy and no one wants to feel pushy.
In this course the you will learn a simple way to open the call with a greeting and then “Planting a Seed.”